Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Busy week

Well, here is my update on last weeks wip's.

 
Firstly the quilt as you go patchwork, I am pleased with myself - I have completed the squares and cut the sashing in readiness for this Friday's class at Oliven.
For more information on their classes go to   http://www.oliven.co.uk/

The top down cardi is going well - the images below are progress as of Friday, I have managed to knit another 4" on the length since then, so only a few more inches to go. Yipee!


 



Close up on the lace pattern, which is coming up very nicely. :0)
 
If you are interested in this class it is available from Craftsy.com at
 
Upcoming this week
 
I shall have some more time to devote to developing my designs from this week, my mother in law will be going to memory therapy group all day on a Thursday, so I shall have some down time for me, I am so looking forward to it.
 

Also happening is the Jane Crowfoot Crochet Club 2013, I recieved the first pattern download yesterday, so will be busy looking at that in the next few days.
Info on the club can be found here:
http://www.janiecrow.co.uk/jshop/article.php?xArt=9&jssCart=afd316b4bc6f329e3093fe4f75840cf8

Thats all my news for now, will catch up with you again soon.
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment