Tea Party Time!
Well it has been a busy couple of weeks, on the 9th March we held a tea party in aid of Dementia UK to raise funds for the Admiral Nurses. If you would like more information on the campaign it can be found here http://www.timeforacuppa.org/
We had a lovely time, with lots of cake, good friends and even the weather smiled on us.
Altogether we raised £125, which is great.
Due to the tea party I have not had as much time as I would've liked to craft over the last couple of weeks.
Updates - the quilt as you go quilt - the central section is done, I just need to add the border and edging
The top down cardi is nearly finished - on the last sleeve and then just the button border to add, I may do something different there perhaps some crochet....
Talking of crochet, I am about halfway through the first blocks for the Jane Crowfoot Crochet Club pattern.
Photo's to follow next week.
Meanwhile I have been closely supervised by Scoobie
I have a few ideas for items for sale on Etsy, watch this space for updates....
Happy crafting until next time. x
No comments:
Post a Comment